INNOKIN/PLATFORM Z-BIIP Kit
The Innokin/Platform Z-Biip is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis and Innokin.
The Biip can be considered many things:
- A Replaceable Coil Pod System
- An All-In-One System
- An excellent Starter Kit
However, the most important things it should be considered are easy to use and satisfying.
Many of today’s pod and aio type devices are designed specifically for salt nicotine. Although the Biip works perfectly with salt nic, it also has the power to be fully satisfying using standard nicotine e-liquids.
The Biip is compatible with the entire Z-Coil line making it desirable for vapers who have come to love the Zenith tank and vendors who want to carry more products but less coils.
The audible system is unique on this product allowing the user to not only see status information, but also hear it, making it desirable to those who’s eyesight may not be as good as it once was.
The main features of the Biip include:
- TPD compliant 2ml pods.
- A 1500mAh internal battery, the largest in the industry for an AIO.
- A switch to turn the audible system on and off.
- Adjustable airflow controller.
- An easy to activate side firing switch… just grab, squeeze, vape & enjoy
- Audible indicators for pod attachment, battery levels, and charge completion.
- Easy and clean coil replacement similar to that of the Zenith.
- Easy top fill twist design that does not require the pod to be removed.
- Handsome, mature, and classy design
- Round mouthpiece making it comfortable to use the Biip at any angle.
- Silicon sealed liquid port to prevent leaking from the top cap.
- Three power settings to match the Z-Coil being used.
- Visual indicators for power and battery levels.
The package includes:
- The Biip main unit
- The pod
- The airflow control ring(DO NOT DISCARD – New BiiP pods will not include the AFC as it is a re-usable part. They will also be available to purchase serpately. )
- One Z-PLEX3D .48 Ohm Kanthal 3D mesh coil for increased warmth, coil life, and flavor. This coil is good for the medium and high power settings
- One 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil for a cooler vape at lower wattages. This coil is good for the low power setting.
- Micro USB charge cable
- E-liquid squeeze bottle. This is provided for those using e-liquid dripper bottles that may have a hard time using that applicator with the silicon fill seal.
There is also a QR code in the box that will direct you to tutorial videos that will assist in working with the Biip including operation, filling, adjusting the airflow, and changing the coil.
The Biip is designed for the beginning and experienced vapor alike looking for a quality MTL experience in an easy to use all-in-one PLATFORM!